We are available for emergency chiropractic services. Effective March 23, 2020 in order to be seen you must meet the following guidelines laid out by Alberta Health Services and are in need of emergent care:
- Not experiencing fevers, cough, shortness of breath, or cough/cold symptoms;
- Have not traveled outside of the country in the last 14 days or have had contact with someone who has traveled outside the country in the last 14 days;
- Have not had a confirmed exposure to someone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days;
If you meet the above criteria, you then must fall under one these categories:
Emergent Care Criteria:
- Experiencing an acute condition where you would be/are severely physically limited from basic daily activities without chiropractic care;
- Are in a sub-acute condition that if left untreated would be vulnerable to an acute flare-up that could leave you severely physically limited from basic daily activities.
(Patients who are not experiencing an acute or sub-acute condition as described above, such as someone who has had a slight twinge after their run, are not considered emergent care.)
If you meet the above criteria and would like to speak to your chiropractor, please call the office at (587)353-4569. Contact information for your respective doctors will be available on our answering service.
Thank you for your understanding. We are deeply grateful for your support and understanding.
Dr. Richard Yoshimura