We are now accepting patients – welcome back!
Dear Glow community,
We are happy to announce that Glow is now accepting appointments for chiropractic care starting May 11, 2020. A bit further down the road, we look forward to massage therapy resuming in Phase 2 of the government’s plan.
To book an appointment, please call (587)353-4569 or book online at www.livelifebetter.ca. Remember, if you have experienced a fever, cough, runny nose or difficulty breathing in the last two weeks we will need to know prior to booking.
In order to meet our commitment to your safety, we have changed our booking procedures to include pre-screening questions and staggered appointments to help ensure physical distancing is maintained in our clinic. Other changes you’ll notice at Glow include:
- A maximum of 2 people waiting for appointments in the waiting room at any given time. Making an effort to arrive at your appointed time will be a great help.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at the front desk.
- We have significantly augmented our sanitation and disinfection procedures.
- Our clinical team have been mandated to wear surgical masks.
- All patients will be expected to sanitize their hands upon arrival at the clinic.
- Plus, many other changes, designed to ensure our patients and team feel safe coming to Glow.
We want everyone to feel safe at Glow and look forward to seeing you soon!
Dr.Richard Yoshimura and the Team at Glow